Nuffnang adds

Monday 6 May 2013

I Am The Unstoppable Explorer

Why do I call myself  an unstoppable explorer???
Hmmmmmm.......................
Well,I'm going to call myself The explorer of FOOD!!!
I  love to eat and eat and eat and eat......
The biggest challenges that I'm facing now is MONEY!!!

What I'm going to say is No money No food!!!
How I going to overcome this?
-Cooking!!!I love to cook.I will cook anything if there is an ingredient.
-Baking too!!!Recently I'm baking a muffin but fail-because it is too hard like a stone.Cant even bite
Don't worry.I'm going to continue baking till my muffin become soft and tender..My new mission
Haha,cooking and baking doesn't spend a lot of money.(my mum's money)Because I'm going to use all the ingredient in my house!!!!
Most essential gadget-smartphone and money
Need money to buy ingredient,smartphone to snap photo *snap*snap*snap*
Eat and snap!!!
Now,with Astro-On-The-Go, I can watch Hua  Hee everyday while I'm baking or cooking.They have good recipe which I can learn on the spot with them.
So,thanks to the Astro-On-The-Go.
What are you waiting for????Hurry up and subscribe yourself - www.astroonthego.com

No comments:

Post a Comment