Nuffnang adds

Wednesday 22 May 2013

K pop Dream concert live in Malaysia

Hey,everyone...Guess what!!!!Korean wave is coming to Malaysia!!!
Lets shout for your favourite group~ yeay~yeay~yeay
K pop dream concert will be at Genting Highland this coming Thursday and Friday
It will be at Arena of Star and begin 8.30pm.So,everyone please be punctual or else you going miss out a lots of exciting moment!!!!
Lets talk about the performer!!!!
Big fans of Sistar out there,don't miss this opportunity because Sistar is coming~
This is their very first time to perform at Malaysia.
So,guys don't miss out their sexy dance moves *Wuhoo*Wuhoo*
Next,will be Brown Eyed Girls.Omg,they may be perfoming their hit song LOVE and Abracadabra.
Oh,now only I know that Ga-In is the female lead in PSY-Gentlemen
Yeah,4 minute!!!Go 4 minute
Their I,My,Me,Mine is one of my favourite song in their album-Diamond.
They are so pretty and YOUNG!!!They younger than me.:( I'm old already.Cant believe that
The only male group perfomer-Born To Beat!!!
Girls,please remember to bring your tissue to wipe your saliva ah!!
I hope to watch their live performing by singing I only know love~~
And dance too~
The last will be G.NA.
She is currently ranked as the No. 1 singer in South Korea and is well-known for singing the OST of hit Korean drama “Best Love”.Hmm,got this information at Genting Malaysia website
She had a digital duet before with Rain!!!^^ Hope she can sing at K pop dream concert
Here is the floor plan for this K pop dream concert
 http://www.rwgenting.com/en/entertainment/2013/kpopdreams/images/fplan.gif]
Remember no video camrecorder!!!!If I win,I'll be standing at rock zone.Wah,easily to get things when the performer throw it from the stage.
There is still another offer for their fans out there if  haven't bought any ticket yet

 
Spend RM100 at participating Genting Outlet and you will 50% discount foe K-pop Dream Concert ticket.
K-POP group/artist I wish to meet personally at RWGenting's Dream Concert will definitely be 4 minute~
My friends and I are super fans of 4 minutes.
We love their dance and they have a good voice.
I wish to ask them how they can maintain their body figure and skin so good and pretty.Haha,envy them!!
Because mostly all korean artist are fair an white.Can ask tips from there.
And wish to hear them singing for me personally.Just me~hehe
Hey,there is a new game at Genting outdoor theme park-Stinger Ride
Looks scary...This ride is a combination of thrills of roller coaster and the fun of ride.
And yet we can experience a “magnetic pull” of the ascent and follow by the exhilarating speeds of the downhill drops!
So,everyone,beware you'll get wet in this ride.Please prepare a raincoat instead.Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment